Monday, November 10, 2008

A Week & 5 Days Late

OK my birthday was October 30th.
I'm still getting random Happy Belated 21st Birthday Wishes.

Isn't there like a unwritten rule on when belated birthday wishes should .... i don't know.... be against the law?

Lmao

Person: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Me: *handcuffs*

Person: Oooh Kinky, rawr

Me: Your under arrest, for breaking the " Not allowed to said happy belated birthday, after a week has already passed" law! You have a fine of $5,000!

Person: Wow, not kinky at all.


Haha, I'm joking.
Belated birthday wishes are welcome..... well at least until i celebrate my 21st birthday properly, to make up for the fact that the flu had ruined that day for me.
Rawr.

Actually, never mind no deadlines, I'll continue accepting belated birthday wishes from my 18th.
Hells yeah! Belated birthday wishes from 3 years ago!

~~~~

Did you know you could procrastinate from sleeping?
Well that's what I'm doing right now.
Anyone out there with me!?

*pin drop*

No comments: