Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blue Eyes & Chocolate Coconut Balls

My LOTD.
Love it, and it's the first time in a while i haven't used a darker color for my crease.
Don't mind the stink eye in the second photo, and feel free to laugh at my "Rock" impersonation, lmao :p




On another note, i'm in the process of making the Chocolate Coconut Balls.
I'll update later tonight to let you know how it goes...
And if it turns out good, i'll give ya the recipe....WITH PICTURES.

I'm a very visual person when it comes to recipes....
It's the whole.... "well shit.... mine doesn't look anything like the picture!" & " Oh so that's how you know it's cooked", part that makes the visual so important lmao.

COOKING BAKING FOR DUMMIES :D

4 comments:

Face Graffiti said...

yay! coconut ballss im ready to drool all over my laptop lookin at these! lol

Francesca said...

lmao, keep a bib near by, just incase

Anonymous said...

haha those pictures are too cute!

Wampaku.etsy.com

Or

Twitter.com/Wampaku

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

Cute pics girly♥