Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Explosion of Snow!

Hi Ladies!
Especially to my new followers ;)

Yesterday there was a massive snow storm!!
There was almost nothing two days ago... and now...
Theres too much....
And the sad part is.....
It may seem like a lot.... but it's really NOTHING...

Oh yes it'll get worse....MUCH worse...



Last night one of my co workers gave me a lift home....
We had ice rain last night...along with the snow....
So as you can imagine his fucking windshield kept on freezing up...
Making us have to stop and scrape that shit off almost every 5 minutes!

NO, THATS NOT NORMAL.
See there's this thing called "anti-freeze" and "winter windshield wipers" ....
And of course he had neither.....
He doesn't even have winter tires yet!!

He's getting a new car on Thursday.... i guess that is a somewhat valid excuse for his madness....
Or perhaps just him being a male?....

Anyways, here is some photos, to stimulate your brain...or not lmao :p



( Look at this madness!)


( Me before becoming an actual Canadian....)



(Me as a real Canadian.... all covered up... Micheline Man boots an all!)



(Just flat out cam whoring)


( My hubby got me my first... yes first.... Ginger Bread Man!!.... I didn't eat him.... i hung him on my tree instead lmao)
( Oh and i got the Ferrero Rocher today to share with G..... this stuff is orgasmic crack.... I've already eaten like 7!)

Alright, ciao ladies!!♥♥♥

5 comments:

Makeup Mama said...

Wow, where in Canada are you? I'm in Vancouver and I want snow! Congrats on your 1st gingie-man!

Nana said...

tag ur it! but wow crazy snow storm, i am glad it never snows in SF

Makeup Mama said...

No I haven't been, but I really want to. I've heard it's beautiful and the shopping's great.

Thanks for the tag! I got tagged by someone else as well and I was just doing it and was going to tag you...but I guess I can't anymore ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute...all the pics! It has not snowed here yet in Oregon but hopefully in a few weeks ^_^

mayaari said...

wow - that's a lot of snow (compared to DC anyway) - the boots are a necessity at that point :) my dad used to get those chocolates all the time...i love the nutella goodness inside