Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vancouver #1



From my brief post, you saw that I announced that my boyfriend and I are moving to Vancouver.

So the move is happening in steps.

  • My boyfriend (Adrian) goes ahead to Vancouver, starts working, finds an apartment.
  • When I finish school, hes coming back, we pack up what were keeping/need.
  • Move to Vancouver... YAY!
Now Adrian has already started the first step. He left on Wednesday morning via bus. He arrived on Saturday and literally when he got there he went straight to work... hah I thought he was going to take a nap or relax a little... but alas I guess four days was more than enough forced "relaxation".

The day he left was pretty rough... I really didn't expect to react the way I did. I bailed on going to school, and let my sadness and frustration out on cleaning and rearranging the apartment... ( I cope with any extreme emotion by cooking and cleaning.... i have no idea why... but it helps lol ).

But I'm feeling pretty good, we've sent each other texts, pictures, videos, and yesterday we had our first Skype session. Hes currently staying with my sister until he finds an apartment for us... so hes safe and not living in the street somewhere :)

Now for the "Fun part"!
THE WAITING GAME.

I don't finish school until October 4th.... so whats that? A Month and a week, 37 days.
This should be fun... especially now that he enjoys rubbing the fact that Vancouver is absolutely gorgeous, and jokingly tells me to "HURRY UP AND GET HERE".

Brat.


I Love You.

~Fran

No comments: